Monday, May 12, 2008

Santhosh Subrahamanyam

Yestreen was a time of a great disappointment. As it was monday, I thought, I can get tickets easily for "Kuruvi" movie. I availed permission in my office and started with my friend. I couldn't get the tickets. But, I saw Santhosh Subrahamanyam. I wish to share my opinion. (Note: I didn't see Bommarillu)

Ravi is decent, especially in costumes. Jeny is winsome, as usual. I felt a slight mismatch between Ravi and Jeny. But their attitude overshadowed the mismatch. Prakash raj is pretty good in attitude. He's done the job well.

The comedy track by Santhanam & team is of nothing special kind. Music by DSP is nothing but his regular recipe.

Though the sentimental discussion between Prakash raj and Ravi is pretty long, It was decent. It indeed caused some motion in my Adam's apple. I was moved by that scene.

I felt joyous whenever Jeny appears on screen. Her attitudes, innocence and charisma are keeping the movie dynamic. And I liked her very much. :-)

On the whole, I enjoyed and traveled with the scenes, which is because of the director Raja. And there lies his success.

5 comments:

Krishnan said...

konjam detailed a ezhuthu da :)

rajasekar Paramasivam said...

"It indeed caused some motion in my Adam's apple."
nalla irunthathu..

«AM» said...

i think her name is Genelia

krishna said...

dai u should do some clear writing. and some salient features of the film. something that would make ppl go and watch the movie. this is just a travel monologue sorta post. anyway keep going

Kingsly said...

2 Charlie

I like the name "Jeny" da.. Hence i christened my sweetheart as "Jeny"lia.... :-)