Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who is wrong?

Your English sucks...!!!
Don't disseminate that you are taking GRE...!
Don't create a scene that you have completed 25 word lists!!!
Don't try to be a cynosure...!!
Helping you is like feeding a snake...!
You are fit for nothing!!!

Last week was not mine. I had to receive lot of high dB animadversions about me and my activities. Those comments drove me up the wall and I'm eating my time in mulling over those remarks. I didn't know to react/backfire them immediately. Instead, I decided to deeply retrospect my activities.

As a result, I didn't find any aberrancy in my recent past activities. And, I'm damn sure, I don't deserve those comments. May be, a head on view would have revealed something to those people. So my action item is to be careful and subnormal in my creed, deed and word. I'm trying to run away from those people because their remarks, anything further, may drive me mad. And this is what i can do to those commentators.

Your English sucks...!!! - Your English is slightly off; Correct it. ---- Which is better?

I'm not indicting you; But be mature enough to comment in a decent way; Conceive about your victim(!) and his mentality, before starting anything. These may be just words to you; But might have pierced their heart deeply.

I, initially thought that this post is unnecessary. But the I didn't get any other sink. And these remarks were cooking my goose. So, guys take care. Now i can peacefully continue my GRE prep journey.

2 comments:

krishna said...

nice blog and thank u for the allusion. and am not gonna ask for ur forgiveness. because i think i was sincere in my advice. and "ur english sucks" comment was not in a public forum (now it is) and my comment about ur increased word list usage- ppl can see for themselves(and if u have eyes u too can). if u are a cry baby, go home and cry to your herats content. or shut off my comments from ur blog. i would appreciate any type of comment on my blogs. because i don't care. and i don't cry.

Kingsly said...

2 kicha

Its not crybaby sorta stuff.. Anyways Thanks, those comments have induced many positive developments in me.. I've increased the frequency of blogging. etc.